Life is a special occasion

L | D Finds: Bella By Karah


Bella By Karah is the designer I found for Bride N & Groom C's wedding invitations. They are having a tropical Caribbean wedding and using fuchsia and orange as their colors. Bella By Karah fit the bill one-hundred percent. Here is Bride N & Groom C's invitation. Excuse the pertinent information, which has been blocked.


Modern, original and unique is exactly how I would describe Karah's work. However, she has also been a joy to work with, very professional and timely. On top of all this, her pricing is fantastic! She has it all: invitations, cards, logo design, jewelry, announcements and custom artwork! Below are some of my favorites but definitely check out her website Bella By Karah.

It has been great working with Karah, and I look forward to working with her again in the very near future!

1 comment :

  1. Thank you, Lauren. I am so glad our paths have crossed. I have enjoyed working with you and hope can continue to work together! I am wishing you all the best in your field! Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with!

    ReplyDelete