Life is a special occasion

The Knot: Monogram Aisle Runner


Whenever I speak with a new couple about their wedding, whether or not they decide to hire me, I encourage them to check out The Knot. Hands down, it is one of the best resources for couples planning their wedding.

Often, I search through the Knottie profiles just to see what some of the extremely creative, and more often than not, thrifty bride-to-bes' are up to. This morning I came across a great DIY find, a monogram aisle runner. Hey, if you've got the extra $100-$200 to spend on an aisle runner for the church, woo-hoo. Check out Signature Wedding Aisle Runners. They come recommended and their products look good. However, if you'd rather spend a fraction of the cost, and think you can handle a little work then click here.


Top Aisle Runner courtesy of Signature Wedding Aisle Runners
DIY Aisle Runner Photographs courtesy of Road To The Aisle

No comments :

Post a Comment