Life is a special occasion

Real Events : Antonio + Alexandra's Save The Date

I'm still trying to stay true to my new year's resolution, and though I have not posted event pictures from last year, I am close to being current with this year, even though we're only in the second month:-) But I am more than happy to present one of my couples awesome Save the Dates! , Alexandra + Antonio wanted a cartoon, and found exactly what they were looking for from Felice Design on Etsy.

If you are a frequent read of my blog then you are well aware of my love affair with Etsy! If you like the STD's Antonio + Alexandra picked, visit Felice Design and get your own version! The hair and skin color of the couple may be changed to match yours and your finance's. There is a minimum order of 50 postcards required, and they first 85 postcards are $1.50 each. Any postcards purchased over 85 are $1.00 each.

The back...so cute!

No comments :

Post a Comment