Life is a special occasion

Wedding Gowns Under $250


I can hardly believe it's been since November since the last Wedding Gowns Under $250 post. What can I say? Time flies when you're planning fun!

This morning, and by morning I mean 1 AM, I was checking in on the Internet. While I was busy getting lost on talented vendor's blogs like Wild Flower Linens, I some how ended up on my good-old friend Nordstrom's website. Oh how I love Nordstrom. There once was a time when I use to visit there on my way home from work, almost every day. Yes, I had a bit of a shopping problem but honestly, what girl doesn't? I digress...so, I found my way to Nordstrom and of course found another gorgeous dress for the Wedding Gowns Under $250 series.

The dress pictured above is a form fitting Adrianna Papell evening shutter pleat bateau neck gown. Wow, say that five times fast; or even once! The shutter pleats place this dress into the chic category. One might even describe this as architecturally interesting, if they themselves are trying to be interesting. I would say, strikingly-dramatic. Anyway, put it however you want to, this floor-length gown will make a great wedding dress if you're not in a place to part with a few grand or more. This number will set you back $198 bucks, proving yet again that beautiful can be affordable.

No comments :

Post a Comment