Life is a special occasion

L | D Finds : Bridal Toolbox

It's Friday and I am busy, busy, busy. One of my favorite couples is 3 weeks away from their big day, and I think I am as excited as the bride! For the last nine months, we've been working incredibly hard planning their special day, and bringing all of the dreams they shared with me during their initial consultation to life all while sticking to their budget. So with everything going on, I knew it was time to check in with the Bridal Tool Box and find out what words of wisdom they have for us today...

Ask for references before hiring a wedding planner, and if possible check they have a membership with a reputable association.

I could not agree more with this wedding tip. If someone does not want to give you their references...run like h*ll! No matter what field someone is in, if they don't share references then there is a reason why and you don't want to find out why the hard way! So always speak with a planner's past clients.

And definitely find out if all of your vendor's belong to a reputable association. Lauren Daversa Events is a proud member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. We've earned the distinct honor of being a Professional Bridal Consultant, even graduating the program With Honors. YAY FOR US! But beyond being a member of an association, check how much experience people have. Besides, being a member of the ABC I am a graduate of a top tier college, I've worked in corporate America, I've worked in the non-profit world, I have insurance, I am incorporated, I am constantly educating myself with new classes and seminars, I volunteer my services to local groups and non-profits, Lauren Daversa Events is is my full time job rather than a job I do on the weekends and during my lunch hour. All of these are important factors that show my level of dedication, experience and commitment to my career, my company and to my clients.

So before you sign, take the time and find out who you are hiring! Happy Planning!

No comments :

Post a Comment