Life is a special occasion

What LDE Friends Are Up To : Cabana Pictures

Lauren and Chris


Just this evening as I was checking in with Facebook, and a trailer popped up on my news feed that caught my eye. When I realized it was from my friends over at Cabana Pictures I knew I had to watch it, and of course it's amazing. They truly have a unique way of capturing moments.

In a few weeks, I will be working with an extremely talented team that I've assembled to produce a dream wedding celebration for my clients Libby + Jon, which includes Cabana Pictures. I've been planning this wedding for over 6 months and the big day is getting closer and closer. After watching their trailer, I am somehow even more excited for Libby + Jon's wedding. And might it even be possible that I am more excited than the bride + groom? Yes, I think it is safe to say yet - but that's because they have absolutely no idea what we have in store for them...stay tuned and in the mean time, check in with Cabana Pictures for your wedding!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for featuring us on your blog, Lauren!! We are just as excited as you are for Libby + Jon. I know you are putting together an amazing event and we can't wait to film it.
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did a wonderful job on this! Go Cabana :)

    ReplyDelete