Life is a special occasion

Real Weddings : Daryl + John : Destination Wedding In Key Largo




Daryl + John. Just typing that stirs the pot for me, and in a really good way. (Prepare yourselves for a run on sentence)...I first met with this couple at a Starbucks, on a very rainy, Saturday in May, and from the minute I sat down, I knew their wedding was going to be beautifully-amazing in a unique way. It couldn't make me any happier to report - almost a year later - that their wedding was everything they wanted and more.

Daryl + John and I spent almost one year working together to create their special day. During my initial consultation, and throughout the planning period, I listen. Constantly and diligently, I listen. I listen to everything clients say. I read and re-read everything clients email or text. And this is key to being successful in anything. The other key is being able to use the knowledge you've attained through listening but that is a whole other post :-)

So I probably spoke with Daryl about once every 1-2 two weeks about all of her and John's dreams for their wedding. There were a lot of parts to their dreams, and Lauren Daversa Events of course found a way to tastefully incorporate every single design element they wanted into their wedding, short of a life size cutout of Barak Obama and Keith Olbermann. Daryl, we'll just have to save that for another time!

Seriously, from a vintage typewriter to cafe lights, sea glass to burlap, the exact shades of the blues found in the ocean...and this is literally five of ten, twenty, maybe thirty special details that were carefully (very carefully) perfected all to create the "best wedding of 2010". This was a prefect event, and I am not kidding, it was perfect. FYI, perfect events don't just happen...they are planned by Lauren Daversa Events!

For more on this wedding, please visit the very talented Ashley Colhouer. Also, please check back very soon, there are big things that are about to happen with this wedding...



Venue: Private Key Largo estate
Caterer & Cake: Jill Spear, Eggwhites Special Events Catering
Videographer: Focused on Forever
Lighting: Uplyte
Lounge Furniture: Uplyte
Hair & Make-Up: Jorge Pena
Transportation: Emerald Transportation Company
Officiant: Michael J. Calderin
Bridesmaids: Amsale

No comments :

Post a Comment