Life is a special occasion

Current Music : Wouter Hamel

We're busy-busy-busy over here at Lauren Daversa Events. Working on the official launch of our corporate division, organizing a few style shoots, planning a huge upcoming industry event, redecorating the home-office, working on setting up shop in my hometown (that's NYC for those of you who don't know) and of course working with my fabulous couples to plan their beautiful weddings! But, no matter how busy I am, I am busy with music on in the background.

Currently, I've been listening to a lot of jazz, big band, standards and swing music, which I have always been a huge, HUGE fan of. I enjoy everything from the Rat Pack to Michael Buble and all that's in between. This definitely explains why I am currently obsessed with Wouter Hamel. This pop singing, Dutch jazz vocalist is awesome! Check out In Between. The lyrics are certainly not lovey-dovey, but the message of the song is cleverly hidden in the upbeat, jazzy swing they're mixed up in.

RED ALERT to the bride's looking to infuse something new and different into the wedding music, have your band or DJ mix in a splash of Wouter Hamel during your big day!

No comments :

Post a Comment