Life is a special occasion

For The Menu : Spiced Beef Empanadas


Recently I made empanadas for the first time, and I have to say that they were absolutely delicious and pictures will be posted soon. Beyond the taste, the presentation of the bakes half moon rocked so much that I impressed even myself! So, a few months ago when Real Simple posted this yummy recipe for spiced beef empanadas with lime sour cream, I knew it was something I needed to share. Does the the name itself not sound insanely good? Say it with me, spiced beef empanada....okay, yum!...with lime sour cream...ah, yes please!!! And the great thing about these little pockets of goodness is that they will make the perfect hors d'oeuvre for a for special event. They can be made large or bite size and filled with whatever ingredients you like . And just like that...BOOM... you've brought the WOW factor to your event! Enjoy...

No comments :

Post a Comment