Life is a special occasion

L | D Finds : Ella Scott Jewels


Twitter just becomes more and more awesome by the day! It is a portal to all the talented people out there. Today, Twitter helped me to cross paths with Ella Scott Jewels, who messaged me about her Etsy shop. Because I love finding new things, of course I checked out her jewelry. Well, I am glad I did...it's fabulous and affordable! There were beautiful bracelets, necklaces, earrings, bouquet crystals, jeweled hair pins. Everything. 

As I was checking out her store, my mind was racing with uses for all of her pieces. Give me one of each please. I guess I should have prefaced this by confessing that I don't really need an excuse to shop. It's true, I am a shopaholic. If I like, than I will probably buy it. This urge has slowed down since the birth of my daughter but if you need justification to spend your money, Ella Scott Jewels are perfect gifts for bridesmaids, a "just because" gift for a friend / wife / mother / daughter / yourself, birthday gift, mother's day, to adorn your bouquets, and on and on and on! 


I'm born and raised in New York City but I currently live in Jupiter, which is a small town on the east coast of Florida. For me, it's been an adjustment moving to Florida. Don't get me wrong, I'm not out in the boondocks but I certainly don't have the world at my fingertips anymore. With that being said, Etsy is like the next best thing to living in the city. Instead of walking around the village, now I search stores on Etsy. Nowhere is like NY, but it's like the next best thing. I encourage everyone to visit Etsy, you will be glad you did!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks Lauren!!! And we have a huge March Madness event going on right now too! If you live in the US and have been wanting anything in our shop now is the time to buy! We have free shipping through March 31st and if you order our bouquet crystals and leave us the code BLOGGER in note to seller section you will receive 10 free stems!!! Got any questions, email us at ellascottjewels@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete