Life is a special occasion

LDE Press: Carats & Cake Features Lauren Daversa Events New York City Wedding


Always a planner, never a blogger. Yup, this pretty much sums me up lately as I have been one-hundred percent guilty of sharing recent weddings and press Lauren Daversa Events has been receiving. 

Being there is no time like the present, I am excited to post a recent LDE wedding Carats & Cake featured on their amazing blog: Elizabeth & Brian's classic New York City wedding! The wedding took place at the iconic the Lotte New York Palace and was captured by Ambrosio Photography.  Check out the full post by clicking here, and be sure to check back for our full wedding recap! 

And as always, for up to the minute posts, head on over to my Instagram account. I'm a great Instagram poster, and love to share the fun shenanigans and happenings going on at LDE, as we continue to plan from Palm Beach to New York, Florence and everywhere that lies in between!

No comments :

Post a Comment