Life is a special occasion

Featured : Junebug Weddings : Gretchen + Erick

This past May, LDE coordinated a one of a kind wedding for one of our most graceful and beautiful brides to date. Gretchen + Erick were married at St. Francis De Sales Catholic Church in Miami Beach. The reception immediately followed the ceremony and was held at Kampongs Botanical Gardens in Coral Gables.

Breathtaking.

This is the only word needed to describe both the couple and their wedding. Now if I had to describe the behind the scenes in one thought, a LOT of logistics and a SMALL time frame to pull it all together. But no worries here, TEAM LDE of course brought the magic + completely made it happen.  It is, after all, what we love to do and we just do it so well!!! Check out Gretchen's beautiful review of LDE on Wedding Wire.



On a personal note, this was a particularly fabulous day for me because I had the pleasure of not only working at one of my wish list venues, Kampong Botanical Gardens but also of working with one of my wish list colleagues, Maloman Photographers.

Back in they day, when I first moved to Florida, I lived in Coconut Grove. I actually lived right down the street from Kampong Botanical Gardens in this adorable cottage where peacocks literally roam the property!  But I digress ... so on my nightly runs, which were few and far between, I would run down Main Highway and get lost on the local streets.  One night, I passed by this beautiful, enchanted garden and thought to myself, "Wow, imagine getting married here!"


Fast forward, seven years later, and I got to live out my own dream,  vicariously through Gretchen + Erick of course!  And not only did I get to produce a wedding at Kampong Botanical Gardens but  Maloman Photographers documented the experience! Um, hello ... Ah-Ma-Zing!

Even Junebug Weddings thought so and decided to publish this splendid collaboration.

Now that I'm reflecting on this, I think I actually experienced some sort of awesome / full circle / serendipitous life moment with this wedding! Even nature was in on this, because G + E were married on the night of the spectacular "Supermoon".  And to top it off, it was Cinco de Mayo.  Thus proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, this was a destined night in my life!


A very big thank you to  Junebug Weddings for sharing Gretchen + Erick's wedding! Visit their site to see the full feature, check Maloman's blog for more images and here's to more awesome / full circle / serendipitous life moments in 2013 for everyone!


And Stephan + Candace ...  LDE will see you soon at our upcoming and for sure to be amazing Vizcaya wedding for Paige + Calvin!

No comments :

Post a Comment