Life is a special occasion

Current Music : Matt Dusk


Anyone who checks in regularly with LDE knows that:

  • I work really long hours and tend to have Pandora playing in my office.
  • I love music. I mean, I absolutely love, love, love music. It's always on. It's on when I'm working in the office; it's on when I get ready to attend an event; it's on when I'm driving to my meetings; it's certainly on during all of my special events + weddings (from set up to break down); it's on when I'm cleaning the house; it's on when I cook; it's even on during the few hours when I sleep. Point made? Think so.
  • I am a sucker for jazz, big band, standards, swing music - yada, yada, yada.
  • I thoroughly enjoy finding new music.
So, when Matt Dusk popped up on Pandora tonight, I seriously did an inner-back flip! He is awesome - very Buble! My favorite song is hands down Back In Town. And I mean favorite like - I LOVE it, like put-it-on-repeat-for-an-hour love it. Great song with a bit of big band, mixed with a little bit of pop, a touch of the standard and a hint of Madonna's "Back In Business" from Dick Tracey - hell ya, I just referenced Dick Tracey, a soundtrack I proudly own and still break out from time to time!

So, Mr. Dusk is the perfect artist to put on your wedding play list. Look him up and enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment