Life is a special occasion

Real Weddings : Jon + Libby : Trump


7 months ago, I introduced everyone to Libby + Jon who needed help planning their November 6th, 2010 wedding. With only a few months to go, time was not on their side but with Lauren Daversa Events involved, they had no reason to be worried. I got to work and put together an amazing wedding at Trump International Golf Club - the private golf club for Mar-a-Lago.

To tell you the truth, describing this wedding as amazing is an understatement because if I had Lauren Daversa Events awards, Libby + Jon's wedding would win for best wedding of 2010. And I am extra ecstatic to share a sneak peak of this most special affair, courtesy of my good friend Kat Braman. Be sure to check back for all the details and Libby + Jon, I hope you are enjoying St. Lucia!

No comments :

Post a Comment