Life is a special occasion

L | D Finds: Where the Sidewalk Ends Envelopes


How serendipitous! I just dusted off my copy of Where The Sidewalk Ends for my daughter not more than one week ago, and today I find these Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein Mini Baby Envelopes on Etsy. Handcrafted from the pages from the wildly popular book, they come in a set of ten mini envelopes and are available from adnagam's shop. Etsy never ceases to amaze me. On top of pulling out my old WTSE and fining these envelopes, I am seconds away from leaving for an event. What's the event? A baby shower!!! Baby envelopes, baby shower. Serendipitous...yes, yes, yes!

1 comment :

  1. These are awesome! I love your blog and have linked to you!

    Kim
    Lilly Wedding
    http://www.lillylynnevents.com

    ReplyDelete