Life is a special occasion

Signature Drink Club : The Melagrana


Wow...I am not proud to admit it but I've dropped the ball with my Signature Drink Club. It's been almost 8 months since an entry, and it's not because I've been out sampling all the featured drinks! Lauren Daversa Events has truly been blessed with being busy. No complaints here, however, the fun little ideas I used to be able to write about morning, noon and night have certainly suffered.

So great news...I've just discovered a new member of the club that will make up for the long absence: The Melagrana courtesy of Pulino's Bar & Pizzeria. Here is why I like this drink: one of the main ingredients is prosecco, and I just so happen to be prosecco's biggest fan. And then for a little twist, the drink features yuzu juice, Pama pomegranate liqueur and a splash of Tanqueray. Right on! Absolutely perfect for a signature drink. Enjoy!

Photo courtesy of Serious Eats

No comments :

Post a Comment