Life is a special occasion

Current Music : Gigi Shibabaw



2011 is set to be a record year for so many reasons: The Knot will nationally feature one of our amazing 2010 weddings as one of their "Real Weddings"; our new service for Platinum Brides will be unveiled following their fall weddings; our satellite office in New York will design three weddings in South Hampton, New York City, and Stockbridge; The Daversa Group welcomes our first two corporate clients; and, of course, we will remain as busy as every designing beautiful weddings and offering DOC for our fabulous 2011 brides!

As I review my travel itinerary for tomorrow's trip which takes me to the cold and snowy northeast, specifically, to my amazing hometown of New York, New York where I'll be meeting with a current bride + groom, a potential bride + groom and production company, I find myself enjoying the soothing sounds of Gigi Shibabaw and her infectious song, Gud Fella. Gigi is a very popular contemporary Ethiopian singer and her music is a unique fusion of tribal, jazz and R&B - and this is right up my alley! Her music would be a great addition to a special event or dinner party!

No comments :

Post a Comment