Life is a special occasion

Cole + Lisa



It was after hours one Tuesday evening when my office phone rang. As I try to always be available for my clients - hey, I work in a 24/7 business - I answered the call. 60 fantastic minutes later, following one fabulous conversation with a very cool mother-of-the-groom, I was officially planning a wedding for her son Cole and his bride to be, Lisa.

We moved very quickly and picked a venue, the always beautiful Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa and then turned to photography. Lisa and Cole fell in love with Focused on Forever and only a few weeks after their first call to Lauren Daversa Events, I am excited to share a few of the images from their engagement shoot.

Cole's family is just overflowing with talent. Cole is the mastermind behind Sports Mans Gold, his father started Italian Rose and his mother is the beauty + brains behind Legacy Farms, which also served as the picturesque location for the happy couple's e-shoot.

What can I say, this family is amazing! We clicked instantly. Cole + Lisa, I am so excited for your big day, which is only 9 months away! It's going to be an unbelievable wedding. Stay tuned...






No comments :

Post a Comment