Life is a special occasion

Wedding Gowns Under $250


It's been a few months since a Wedding Gowns Under $250 post and this dress is very similar to May's fab find. And to be totally honest, it is not priced under $250 but it is really stunning and not too much more expensive than the magic number.

When my brides ask me where to look for bridesmaids dresses, a rehearsal dress or possibly a second wedding dress one of the stores I refer them to is BCBG. Their clothing is not outrageously priced, you can find a store in your local mall and they have a great selection of dresses. So I wasn't surprised whatsoever when I was perusing through their evening affair attire and I came across this beautiful tiered satin gown. The strapless dress features cascading tiers, a sweetheart neckline and a lovely full-length silhouette with curved pleating at neckline... perfect for a wedding! Okay, so this number will set you back $298 bucks, $48 over my cutoff but I just couldn't pass up sharing this one - almost proving - that beautiful can be affordable.

No comments :

Post a Comment