Life is a special occasion

For The Menu: Homemade Ravioli



I heart The Food Network, almost as much as I heart Martha Stewart. Yesterday I happened to find myself with a few extra minutes on my hands. So I flipped on the tele and checked in with TFN. Fortunately, I caught an episode of Everyday Italian on recipes inspired by Giada's Italian island visits. Well, I am so very happy that I decided to spend the few, precious moments of my day watching TV because I learned a super simple and very delicious recipe for homemade ravioli. 

Giada calls the recipe ravioli caprese but it is not made with a tomato sauce. In actuality it's a roasted chicken ravioli in an olive oil sauce with lemon zest and fresh basil. Seriously, it's fantastic and way too easy to make. It truly is the perfect dish for a summer dinner party. This is definitely a recipe to put in your book!

Photo courtesy of Casa di Trevi

No comments :

Post a Comment