Life is a special occasion

Current Music : Tom Curiano

Growing up in NYC, it's just part of life that your path will constantly cross with some amazingly-talented people. And though I currently spend the majority of my time in Palm Beach, I am always reminded of my roots whenever my city peeps pop up on my Facebook status. Whether it's a high school friend opening up her own handbag line, Katherine Fleming, or an industry colleague serendipitously sharing the name of her company with Beyonce + Jay Z's new bundle of joy, Blue Ivy, I am fortunate enough to be surrounded by creative and talented people!  SIDE NOTE: Veronica named her company first! 

Seriously, staying connected with people is one of the reason why I love Facebook so, so, so much.  I get to see what everyone I know, everyone I knew, everyone I should get to know more, and even the people I  hate to know but want still want to see what they are up to...is up to! 

Today, I had the pleasure of listening to a song that a very old friend, Tom Curiano, composed and performed for his beautiful wife, Katia.  It's titled: All That Surrounds Me and I fell in love with this song the first time I listened to it; knowing the back story makes me love it so much more. It's a beautiful piece for a beautiful woman.  Tom is an incredibly talented musician and I'm so glad he shared this with us, and I  am happy to share it with my readers!

No comments :

Post a Comment