Life is a special occasion

Vanessa + Camilo



Meet Vanessa + Camilo!



This couple is not only gorgeous but they are the sweetest pair I have ever met. The love they have for one another is inspiring. We began planning their wedding in January and I can honestly share that I had a blast every single time we got together. The bride, the bride's awesome mother and I would meet almost every two weeks for bridal planning sessions. However, we would not do anything wedding related until we sat for a while and enjoyed our coffee!

In August, Vanessa + Cami had their engagement session with Cengiz, the unbelievably talented artist behind Adagion Studio. I can never say enough about Cengiz and his talent. Once again, I am so proud of his work. The pictures represent the passion and love between these two and of course the amazing pulse of the Design District in Miami.

Enjoy this shoot - you can see all the photos and much more on Cengiz's blog AND, be sure to check back for pictures from their Platinum Wedding at the Ritz Carlton - South Beach!!







No comments :

Post a Comment